MedOne Urgent Care St Augustine is your convenient choice for a back to school physical for St Johns County and other area schools.
Urgent care centers can be a convenient option for getting a school physical, but whether they are a good place for this purpose depends on a few factors. Let’s consider advantages of using MedOne for your school physical:
Pros of using an urgent care center for a school physical:
- Convenience: Urgent care centers typically offer extended hours and walk-in appointments, making it easier to fit the physical exam into your schedule.
- Faster service: Compared to scheduling an appointment with a primary care physician, you may be able to get a school physical done more quickly at an urgent care center.
- Cost: In some cases, urgent care centers might have lower costs for a school physical compared to a regular doctor’s office or a specialist.
MedOne is open 7 days a week so you do not have to wait for a doctors appointment or take time off from work during the week. Call or visit our St Augustine Urgent Care today to learn more.
St Johns County Requirements and additional information on physicals can be found here:
- Physical/Health Examination (dated within 12 months of the student’s enrollment date – can be from out of state) that meets the Florida Department of Health Requirements.
Sports physicals will not be accepted for first time enrollment physical/health examination.
- Although a specific form is not required, you may choose to use the recommended School Entry Health Exam Form (DH3040)