- Breathing Treatments
- Complex Laceration Repairs
- Common Visits
- Follow-Up Care
- General Illnesses
- Home Health Care Setups
- IV Antibiotics
- IV Fluids
- Common Cold and Flu Useful Information
- Fever: What It Means and How to Treat
- Urgent Care for Rashes and Burns
- When Does a Sinus Infection Require Urgent Care?
- When to Come in for a Cut or Bruise
- When to Treat Vomiting and Diarrhea
Urgent care centers provide many medical services and often treat a large number of non-emergency health conditions. These centers are a great option for people who need care for a minor medical emergency. Going to an urgent care is also recommended when your regular doctor is not available. Read on to learn more about when…
You can take care of a sunburn at home, but, sometimes, you may have to visit an urgent care facility. These facilities can provide the appropriate care for patients who need immediate care for sunburns. They also provide a wide array of other medical services. However, it is important to know when you should opt…
- Due to the Covid 19 Crisis, we are unable to call back with appointments -
We are seeing anyone who comes in on a first-come, first-serve basis in a safe environment!
- For Our Regular Patients, we look forward to seeing you and you are welcome to call us and we will do our best to answer your call, but feel free to keep calling or just come by. This is a safe environment meeting required safety measures -
HOURS: 9 AM - 6 PM Weekdays, No Appointment Necessary! May change due to Corona Virus.
Now doing Covid-19 Testing via PCR with 2 - 3 day turn around time.
We also have Corona Virus testing, depending on the duration of symptoms.
Also providing Blood Testing for IGG / IGM with 2 - 3 minute on site result!
MedOne Urgent Care